Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in New Jersey

Can i sue a hospital if i was sent home with false labor pains and when i got home i went into early labor and lost my baby?

Asked on 12/20/11, 11:37 am

2 Answers from Attorneys


I appreciate your inquiry and offer my condolences for your loss. First and foremost, you need to take care of yourself and get the best medical attention that you can find. Then, you need the guidance of a lawyer who is familiar with such matters. My firm and I regularly handle such injury cases and I would be happy to help you with this claim. There are several ways you may be compensated for your loss but keep in mind that you may have only a limited time to file an action, and even less time if you intend to file against a public entity. So you need to act soon.

Call me for a FREE consultation so that I may be able to help you further. Please note that I only have the little information that you put into your question and my response is presented as a general response to that question. It is not intended as, nor should be construed as, legal advice or opinion.

732 370 3000

Read more
Answered on 12/20/11, 12:22 pm

Michael Zerres Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari

Thank you for your inquiry; and I am sorry to have learned of your loss. There are many factors which might indicate that labor was indeed progressing, warranting admission to potentially halt the premature labor, or, if a patient actually is in "false labor" and can be discharged. This firm has handled many cases surrounding issues of unnecessary premature birth resulting in injury to the child or their passing. Please call me or one of my partners at Blume Goldfaden to discuss your potential claim; (973)635-5400. We will assist you in whatever way we can.

Read more
Answered on 12/20/11, 12:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in New Jersey