Legal Question in Disability Law in New Jersey

Can my ex-attorney charge me for the work for filing a motion to withdraw as counsel when New Jersey mandates that he MUST be present in court? I just can't figure out how he can charge me when the court is the one who states he must be there for the motion...any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Asked on 11/19/10, 11:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

It looks like your attorney charged you for drafting the motion (words being rendered on to paper requesting action by the Court). Whether its granted is another matter.

Read more
Answered on 11/27/10, 7:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in New Jersey