Legal Question in Disability Law in New Jersey

I received a handicap parking ticket in NJ . I took my mother in law shopping to the mall and she inadvertently grabbed her expired placard. the ticket stated invalid card

and I now have to go to court. Please advise . She does have the renewed placard.

Asked on 12/30/09, 10:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Chester Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C.

you will have to tell your story to the judge. You may have a good excuse based on what you're note says.

Read more
Answered on 1/04/10, 12:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in New Jersey