Legal Question in Administrative Law in New Jersey

house demo agreement

I bought a vacant three family house in NJ couple of years ago.In Oct, 07 the town start issuing me summons for unsafe property. The town wanted me to demolish the property, even though the house is structurally sound and can be renovated. I got so fed up that I signed the agreement to demolish the house. Is it possible to get out of this agreement?

Asked on 4/05/08, 9:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arnold Nager Arnold H. Nager, Esquire

Re: house demo agreement

The agreement would need to be examined by an attorney before an answer could be provided.

This post is not legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. It is a comment on the legal question posed by the poster and should not be relied upon in any way. All readers are advised to consult an attorney to address their specific legal concerns. Additional facts could affect the answer given.

Read more
Answered on 4/06/08, 2:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in New Jersey