Legal Question in Banking Law in New Jersey

What do you do when a lender refuses to provide a payoff in NJ when an agent submits a request signed by the client giving authorization?

Asked on 10/30/13, 7:18 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Call me, come in and see me, and I will assist.

Robert Davies, Attorney

201 820 3460

Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 7:33 am

John Corbett Corbett Law Firm LLC

There are a number of ways to get the lender's attention and force the issue. You will probably need a lawyer to help. Since Mr. Davies is close to you, give him a call.

See also:

Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 8:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in New Jersey