Legal Question in Bankruptcy in New Jersey

I have filed for chapter 13 Bankruptcy and am being sued in a civil case for fracturing a guys nose in a fight can he get a civil judgement against me

Asked on 7/15/12, 6:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Yes, he can. Thus, you should run this by the attorney handling the CH13.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/12, 6:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in New Jersey