Legal Question in Bankruptcy in New Jersey

received notice of civil suit on unpaid taxes is filing for bank ruptsy something that's to be done immediately before losing my home

Asked on 12/15/16, 7:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

I'm not sure where the question is here but if you need help with anything, feel free to call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW

Read more
Answered on 12/15/16, 7:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in New Jersey