Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in New Jersey

upon conviction, can the charges be upgraded (FROM 3RD DEGREE TO 2ND DEGREE) WITHOUT A NEW TRIAL

Asked on 6/10/13, 3:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.


Read more
Answered on 6/10/13, 3:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in New Jersey