Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in New Jersey

Can I be terminated from my employment for voicing my personal opinion or expressing my personal view point? thank you.

Asked on 11/14/13, 5:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.


Read more
Answered on 11/14/13, 8:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in New Jersey