Legal Question in Constitutional Law in New Jersey

My ex wife collected child support, though she knew my 24 year old daughter was not attending and hid behind education laws forbidding me acess to her records, I over paid for 2.5 years $38.000 do i have a case in small claims court...she is also ill with pancreatic cancer and has sent letters to the family court saying she cant appear, family court judge ruled in my favor and emancipated my daughter but I want to recover monies back.

Asked on 9/01/15, 7:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

You have to handle this in family court, not small claims. Call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 9/01/15, 8:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in New Jersey