Legal Question in Consumer Law in New Jersey

I have a car that's under a loan by my aunt (primary) and my ex (secondary) what can I do since we have since seperated? I don't have my name on the loan but have paid for it (with proof through my aunts account) and just want him off the loan.

Asked on 6/30/11, 8:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Give me a call, this is something I can help you with. The name on the title to the car is important.

Give me a call, make an appointment to come see me, and let's get moving on this for you. No charge for the telephone call and no charge for the first office visit.

Robert Davies, Esq. 201-820-3460

The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

45 Essex Street, Suite 3 West

Hackensack New Jersey 07601

Phone: 201-820-3459

Fax: 201-820-3461

Email: [email protected]


Please keep in mind that my response is just a general comment on your question, and not legal advice. Your question and any response does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and this law firm. The exact details of your situation and things that you have not mentioned in your question can completely change the response I gave. You can not rely upon what I have written, because I do not have all of the information that I need to advise you, I only have the very small amount of information that you put into your question. To get legal advice that you can rely on and use, please contact me directly.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/11, 7:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in New Jersey