Legal Question in Consumer Law in New Jersey

I gave my power of attorney to a financial adviser to handle a credit problem. The company was closed by the FTC for violating some solicitation laws. I was told by my tax preparer that I should consult a lawyer to cancel the power of attorney. How can I do this? I am in New Jersey , the company I gave the POA to is in Orlando, Florida.

Asked on 3/20/17, 9:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

Send them a certified letter revoking the POA.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/17, 10:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in New Jersey