Legal Question in Consumer Law in New Jersey

I made a down payment of $2500 on a used car. When I went to pay the balance the AC in the car was not working. I spoke with the boss about it and I told him I couldn't pay the amount of money I was going to pay for a car without a working AC. He said he would get someone to check it and see what can be done. Unfortunately it was the compressed that need to be changed and he wasn't going to be responsible for it so I told him I can't purchase the car and I need back the down payment. He said he can't give it back. What can I do?

Asked on 3/28/13, 11:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Call me. I would be happy to rip these people into shreds.

Robert Davies, Esq.

201 820 3460

Read more
Answered on 3/28/13, 11:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in New Jersey