Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New Jersey

My husband had run up significant credit card bills, without my knowledge. I live in NJ. Is there anything I can do to protect my personal credit and investments?

Asked on 10/04/17, 4:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Your options are limited but I can try to craft something for you. Call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 10/04/17, 10:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New Jersey