Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New Jersey

we have a judgement against a tennant i PA and we want to garnish her wages but she works in NJ. can we still do that?.

Asked on 1/29/13, 7:40 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

there is a fairly simple legal procedure to docket the PA judgment in New Jersey. then you garnish her wages. Call me, and I will explain.

Read more
Answered on 1/29/13, 7:55 am

John Corbett Corbett Law Firm LLC

Once an out-of-state judgment has been docketed in NJ, you can proceed to collect the judgment by any means allowed by NJ law. In your case, it appears as if a wage garnishment will work.

I handle matters of this type. If I can be of further help to you, call or email.

See also:

Read more
Answered on 1/30/13, 6:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New Jersey