Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New Jersey

My stepson' father is taking my wife for childsupport. At the the moment my wife is unemployed. He is trying to take extra benefits because we are marride.

Asked on 11/07/11, 10:31 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Kevin Begley Kevin J. Begley - Attorney at Law

Read your "question". There is no question there. You need to go speak with an atty.

Read more
Answered on 11/08/11, 6:44 am

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Have your wife call me, and I will assist her.

Robert Davies, Attorney

201 820 3460

Read more
Answered on 11/08/11, 7:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New Jersey