Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

My boyfriend spanked my son and left a bruise on his butt I didn't report it cuz it was the first time. They charged us and took my kids away. Will I get them back

Asked on 1/21/21, 3:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Depends on how things get handled. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 1/21/21, 5:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey