Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

I had a charge-2C:35-10A (n Cherry Hill, NJ) that was downgraded to 2C:35-10C. I was not in a motor vehicle when this happened. Could I still lose my license because of this charge?

Asked on 12/15/17, 12:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

An attorney can help you get the case dismissed so you don't have to worry about that. Call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 12/16/17, 7:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey