Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

if i have an old charge 20 years ago of riding in a car reported stolen and i used a fake name but they took my fingerprints so it has now come up when i did a backround check the case was dismissed because the charges were dropped i had no idea it was the drivers girlfriends car and she was mad, but now i want to clear this upwhat should i do

Asked on 9/19/13, 5:37 pm

4 Answers from Attorneys

Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

You can get your arrest expunged. Call my office if you are interested in doing this. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

Read more
Answered on 9/19/13, 8:58 pm


Expungment is the possible answer. Where did this take place

Call me. 215/370-2608

Read more
Answered on 9/20/13, 3:39 am
Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Call a lawyer.


Read more
Answered on 9/20/13, 6:54 am
Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

You may be able to get this all wiped off and get the records closed. I can do that for you.

Give me a call, make an appointment to come see me, and let's get moving on this for you. No charge for the first office visit.

I know people worry about how expensive a lawyer is, so I am careful to be as inexpensive as I can for my clients. Before you spend a dime, you will know how much this is likely to be.

Robert Davies, Esq. 201-820-3460

The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

45 Essex Street, Suite 3 West

Hackensack New Jersey 07601

Phone: 201-820-3459

Fax: 201-820-3461

Email: [email protected]


For more information on family law and divorce, see my website:

Please keep in mind that my response is just a general comment on your question, and not legal advice. Your question and any response does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and this law firm. The exact details of your situation and things that you have not mentioned in your question can completely change the response I gave. You can not rely upon what I have written, because I do not have all of the information that I need to advise you, I only have the very small amount of information that you put into your question. To get legal advice that you can rely on and use, please contact me directly. I would be happy to assist you.

Read more
Answered on 9/20/13, 7:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey