Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

I got charged with 2c 35 10a (4) & 2c 36-2. What can i do ?

Asked on 9/03/12, 9:42 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law

You are charged with tw minor drug offenses if you are a first offender you could have your charges dismissed after a period of supervision. Call me, if you like.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/12, 10:27 am
Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Hire a lawyer and let him or her help you. Call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss

Read more
Answered on 9/03/12, 12:45 pm
Paul Riviere Riviere Cresci & Singer LLC

Hire an attorney. Although the charges are minor they could have a lasting impact on your life. You don't want to have a jacket (criminal record)! A good attorney will review the evidence to see if there is way to have the charges dismissed. If an outright dismissal is not possible, a plea including a conditional discharge would be a good resolution.

You can contact out firm 732-64-NJLAW

or visit our site

Read more
Answered on 9/03/12, 6:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey