Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

How are you? My name is David. I was convicted of carrying a stun gun in the state of New Jersey back in 1998. I now live in CA. Now that stun guns are legal, is it possible to overturn this conviction of carrying a stun gun? This conviction has made my life very difficult, prohibited me from to many opportunities to count. If you have any information that would help. That would be great. Thank you for your time.

Asked on 6/17/18, 1:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/18, 4:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey