Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

i was being hit and grabed punched in front of a bar last nite i was not in there drinking i maced with pepper spray those to guys after i called police to respond just as the officer pulled up they started hitting me so i gave them a spray i was the one who they arrested and charged now its my turn what cani charge them with

Asked on 9/08/13, 11:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


Timing is everything. You can go to local police and file private criminal complaints against the two individuals.

How badly was everybody hurt? What were YOU charged with?

Suggest you consult an attorney immediately.......

I am at 215-732-4000 Licensed in NJ and PA

You may be too far way from me, but I can refer you to someone closer to you if need be.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/13, 12:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey