Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

I live in the state of NJ and recently got charged with 2c:36-2 and got 1,000 in fines and my license suspended for 6months. Can I file an appeal and get my license back for work? Or atleast be able to drive between the times I have work?(8pm-8am) I work two jobs and have to travel.ubers dont run that late and taxis would be too expensive. I probably should have mentioned it then.but it all kind of happened so fast.

Asked on 10/02/17, 12:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

How did you get found guilty? My guess is you didn't have an attorney. You should get one now to reverse this ASAP. Call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 10/04/17, 10:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey