Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

I am currently living in mexico. And i am planning travel to Canada. I have an avtive felont bench warrant for VIOLATION of probation in NEW JERSEY, USA. I am a usa citizen. I WANT TO go to canada for 1 month and travel back to mexico. Does Canada Customs and Immigration check for warrants in USA? I do not want chances in getting arrested. Thank you.

Asked on 12/13/17, 9:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

I don't know what Canada does but why don't you work on getting the violation handled? Call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW

Read more
Answered on 12/13/17, 9:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey