Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

Municipal workers self inflicted damage to their own municipal car for retaliation on me to get me arrested and said I did it to their car with my bicycle, I cannot gain acess to the car for inspection and they will not permit me or my body shop to inspect it what can I do?

Asked on 9/24/13, 10:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Call an attorney to help you. Call me anytime at 732/773/2768 to discuss

Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 11:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey