Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

where can we obtain forms for early termination of probation in Bergen county?

Asked on 7/01/13, 8:50 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

You can have a lawyer file a motion. Call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/13, 11:08 am

Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law

Helen Hunt

Read more
Answered on 7/01/13, 1:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey