Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

I'm a parent of minor that is 16 years old. the minor in question has multiple arrests and criminal charges pending and awaiting a court date here in the state of New Jersey. where we reside. the miners biological mother that lives in Texas askEd that the parent here in New Jersey put the minor on a plane to fly to Texas to avoid the charges here in

New Jersey. with the parents be held responsible for this kid leaving?

Asked on 6/04/13, 6:31 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.


Read more
Answered on 6/04/13, 7:29 am

Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

Sure, aiding and abetting a fugitive. Don't do it. Just help your kid with all his legal problems in New Jersey. Please contact me if you would like to discuss this in further detail. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.- (908) 272-0111

Read more
Answered on 6/04/13, 11:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey