Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

My son is on juvenile probation for possession of CDS. He relapsed and is worried if he voluntarily goes to rehab he will get in trouble for violation of his probation. Is this true?

Thank you.

Asked on 5/22/17, 4:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

If he has violated his probation, he should hire a lawyer ASAP. He should not "wing it" and see what happens. Call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 5/22/17, 4:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey