Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

If one violates probation by technicallity in one county but gets drug court in another county does the original county that has the probation required to follow suit in accepting the terms of the drug court?

Asked on 6/20/13, 4:57 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

This should have all been worked out the by the defendant's attorney

Read more
Answered on 6/20/13, 5:00 pm

Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law

It all depends. Your lawyer is the one to ask this question.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/13, 10:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey