Legal Question in Elder Law in New Jersey

If i was appointed Power of Attorney for my mother. Can someone supercede mine and become her power of attorney?

Asked on 6/08/10, 7:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adelola Sheralynn Dow The Law Offices of Adelola Sheralynn Dow

Yes. Your mother can simply create a new POA revoking the one she issued in your favor and designate another person to replace you as her agent; unless, she is not capacitated.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/10, 10:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in New Jersey