Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

About 9yrs ago I got my perental rights taken from,me an my kids adopted in a dyfs case ive been clean productive member of society since then an now the person who adopted my kids has an open dyfs case. Can I reopen the case or can I have my perental rights restored can I do [email protected]

Asked on 6/18/13, 2:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Maybe. Possibly. Call me and come in and see me. No charge for the consultation.

Robert Davies, Esq.

201 820 3460

Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 2:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey