Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

I am having a baby and the father is a married man. I told him I don’t want a thing from him and he is allowed to see the baby whenever he wants. We both decided to write up a written agreement and have it notarized. He is worried it won’t be legally binding. Any form of contract we both sign should be able to hold up in necessary correct?

Asked on 3/03/21, 6:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/21, 7:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey