Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

My boyfriend kicked me out of his house and has given me 1 week to move everything out and find a new home or he will either call the cops or trash my things. Can he do this?

Asked on 7/27/14, 10:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

no. if he does he is guilty of destroying your property.

go talk 1. to the police in your town. 2. talk to a lawyer

Read more
Answered on 7/28/14, 8:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey