Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

how do I take control from a POA who is misusing my mothers money and making desisions that only cater to him rather than the family?

Asked on 2/02/21, 8:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Kozyra Kozyra & Hartz, LLC

You did not provide much in the way of facts - if there is a problem to address you would need to file a legal action (most probably in the Chancery Division).

There are a number of different strategies that can be employed depending on the facts. You should contact an attorney or call us at 973-740-1550 with any questions to develop a plan as soon as possible.

Read more
Answered on 2/03/21, 10:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey