Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

my daughters father is nt a part of her life. he has not seen her in a year and has not paid any child support. can i use the family law child abandonment?

Asked on 5/24/11, 12:55 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Amy Klauber Klauber & Klauber, LLP

What is it you are hoping to accomplish?

Read more
Answered on 5/24/11, 1:03 pm
Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

I have the same question as the other attorney.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/11, 2:43 pm
Philip Burnham, Esquire Burnham Law Group, LLC.

I agree with the other attorneys. Additionally, I am not sure what law you are talking about?

I would be happy to follow up with you. Please email me directly or call my office if you would like to schedule an appointment either in person or by telephone. My contact information is listed in the links below.


You cannot rely on the advice of an attorney given over the internet. The exact facts of your situation, including facts which you have not mentioned in your question, may completely change the result for your situation.

Please be aware that the above comments are neither protected by attorney-client privilege, nor may be the basis for a malpractice lawsuit should the suggestion be followed with undesirable results.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/11, 3:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey