Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

My divorce case is being appealed by my ex husband who is an attorney. He had repeatedly taken me back to court and his constant harassment is becoming too much. I just receding the scheduling order from the appellate court and briefs are going to be required. He is appealing the small amount of alimony he pays and was only ordered for 3 years and wants to obtain a 50/50 custody that was denied to him the first time. What am I realistically looking at?

Asked on 7/23/13, 12:25 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

I would have to look at everything in order to give you a ballpark opinion

Read more
Answered on 7/23/13, 12:59 pm

Larry Raiken Larry S Raiken LLC

It is impossible to give you a fee without looking at the file. I would suggest that you schedule a free consultation and I can give you a better idea.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/13, 1:06 pm
Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

What a jerk. Truly. You need to fight this idiot, of course, and you need someone to do it for you. Having a lawyer fight this appeal will really improve your chances of succeeding.

And he knows you will have to pay an attorney to do this.

You must comply with the time limits, so please take action quickly.

Give me a call, come on up to see me (yes it is a drive, but you need the help), and I will look over all of your pleadings, and tell you what I see.

Robert Davies, Attorney

201 820 3460

Read more
Answered on 7/25/13, 7:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey