Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

My ex-wife and I got married in NJ and then we got divorced in FL. The FL courts gave me custody of my two kids. She was also ordered to pay child support to me. She is now almost 2 years be hide in child support. My ex-wife and I now both live in NJ. My question is can NJ family courts enforce any ruling that the FL courts had imposed or do I need to have FL courts release the case to NJ?

Asked on 3/04/14, 1:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rhonda Greenblatt Law Office of Rhonda Greenblatt

I would need to get more information from you and review your documents. If you would like an appointment, please call my office at 609-927-9227. If you tell my assistant you saw me on law guru, she will make sure to give you an immediate appointment. Thank you. I would be pleased to assist you with this.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/14, 3:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey