Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

need to file a written request for hearing and modify but I live in north Carolina

Asked on 6/03/19, 11:24 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

We can do everything over the phone and then go to court for you. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 6/03/19, 11:26 am
Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

If you have an important problem, you should talk to a lawyer and get some help.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/19, 11:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey