Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

My grandsons wife left him and their 1, 2, 6 and 9 year old children 3 months ago. She only took a bunkbed and her own cloths and moved in with her sister not far from their home. She says she wants nothing else. She sees the children sporadically but feels that is enough. My daughter, who is in fair health and also works is attempting to help out with the 1 & 2 year olds. I found a way for him to get a no contest divorce for very little money but can he then go to another court to obtain child support from her?

Asked on 1/11/19, 4:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

I'm concerned that this low cost divorce you found is a scam. Doing things separate could make things more expensive. Call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 1/12/19, 9:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey