Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

First I live in NJ, I am 22 years old, and Have been living with my girlfriend for three years now. I am out of school, have been for the past three years as well. My Mother sent a letter to the courts, lying to them. Saying that I was still in University, Still living with her(That i only stay with my girlfriend on some days for work.) that she needs the child support to help pay off my loans and living. I had no idea about this, since my mother and I don't speak. She threatened not only myself but my girlfriend Three years .So I haven't had contact with her since. But i recently spoke with my Father about my loans, and then i found all of this out. I called up my loans people as well and found out she hasn't made any payments. My Father and I requested all the letters and statements she made to the court. NOW I am just wondering what, if anything can come out of this if we take legal action?

Asked on 8/19/13, 3:39 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Sounds like we need to help your father more than you. Call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 4:21 pm

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Have your dad call me.

Robert Davies, Attorney

201 820 3460

Read more
Answered on 8/20/13, 9:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey