Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

my niece was killed. father of child 10 yrs.old decided to take custody of daughter which he never financially supported or even cared for. child has been cared and raised by morther great grand mother and me great aunt. the judge awarded custoy to father which has the child being sent from different aunts to sit for child due to fact that the child will not accept living and accepting his family life style. even the department of youth and family services are involve.

she is getting counseling through the school child psychology because father refused to make an appt.with a psychologist referred by dyfs. do i have a chance to get custody of this child i lover very dear and helped to raise???

Asked on 10/23/12, 10:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Its certainly possible but I need more information. Call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/12, 11:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey