Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

i am paying child support but not through the courts. my son turns 18 in a few months if I stop child support can she take me to court and enforce it upon me?

Asked on 9/03/13, 7:36 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys


You should file a motion to modify or terminate the support. Don't just stop in your own.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 7:41 pm

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Yes, you can't just stop paying. You need to file a motion. www njchildsupportattorney com

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 6:39 am
Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

you need to get this taken care of. call me and I will assist,

Robert Davies, Attorney

201 820 3460

Read more
Answered on 9/05/13, 12:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey