Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey children are 20 and 18 , going to community college, I have not had contact with them in 6 years becuae the mother of. My children has alienated them after our divorce.. I am still,paying child support, and now college costs both of my children have changed their names legally now to the mothers maiden name .

I feel if the children have relinquished their right s to me. Why should I stil, pay chiild support?? Is there anything I can do ?

Asked on 8/24/17, 9:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Yes, there is a lot you can do. Visit or call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 8/24/17, 10:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey