Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New Jersey

I left a friend borrow my carpet cleaner and they are refusing in returning the item.

What legal rights do I have to get this item back?

Asked on 8/26/14, 11:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

you could have a lawyer write a letter demanding return of the item.

you could file a lawsuit and ask for a court judgment for the value of the carpet cleaner.

before you file a lawsuit, you should let your friend know that you are going to sue him if he does not return it.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/14, 11:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New Jersey