Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New Jersey

My uncle have my photos of my deceased mother and he refuse to give them back. Can I take him to court?

Asked on 9/07/14, 4:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Corbett Corbett Law Firm LLC

If you believe the that photos are your property, you may get a good result by filing a complaint in municipal court in the municipality in which your uncle lives. Your other alternative is to suit in a civil action in Superior Court. That will likely cost you considerably more.

See also:

Read more
Answered on 9/08/14, 7:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New Jersey