Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey

My green card expires in 2011. my husband is physically and verbally abusive. Can I get my permanent green card without him signing the papers.

Asked on 1/31/11, 8:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Medina Law Office of Charles Medina

You may file I-751 without your husband if you meet the requirements. We suggest you to consult with an immigration attorney.

You may visit our website at Our telephone number is 714-786-6835 and email is Thank you.

The above reply is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Read more
Answered on 2/08/11, 2:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey