Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey

Hello, currently i am on h1b visa, my wife is covered under 245i she came to us legally in 2000 but she overstayd her visa,i have approve i140 and we are legally married since 2011 , can she get ead based on my approved i140.


Asked on 9/20/16, 7:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Yes; as long as your wife is grandfathered in under 245i, she can adjust status.

Read more
Answered on 9/20/16, 8:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey