Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey


Can my wife travel outside the U.S. with a temporary resident card?

Thank you.

Asked on 5/12/16, 12:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call us at (212) 968-8600. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 6/09/16, 11:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey