Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey

my husband is being detained for not leaving the country 5 yrs ago for MV charges, we have been married since then and he has just been detained on those charges for not leaving the country voluntary five yrs ago

Asked on 1/05/11, 5:22 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Brian D. Lerner Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation


There are ways to fight this, but I need more facts. Please contact me.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/11, 6:48 am
Dianne Brooks The Mandel Law Firm

There may be several means to fight this deportation, and you should do so in any case. I am based in New York City, please feel free to call (866) 723 7610 x101 for a free consultation. Time is of the essence so please find someone to help you as soon as you can.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/11, 7:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey