Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey

My name is Joseph and I live in NJ. I'm from Haiti and here on a student visa (F-1). I filed for TPS a few weeks ago and the USCIS responded and sent me an ASC appointment to go in two weeks. and I have to travel for spring break to go to Haiti the next day after my appointment. My question is: can I use my f-1 status to travel? or should I not travel at all? or simply I can't travel?

Asked on 2/26/13, 7:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Should you be asking your attorney about all of this? If you don't have one, we can help you. Call us at 732/383/6242 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 2/26/13, 7:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey